With Nathalie Montille, UK Senior Trainer
This long weekend offers the second and third parts of the Foundation's personal training programme that leads to self-facilitation. It also represents a further step towards professional certification. This powerfully liberating course is open to complete beginners and experienced breathers alike.
How would you like to:
- Continue to explore your breath and learn what it reveals about you and the way you embrace life?
- Deepen in the Transformational Breath techniques?
- Use your own breath to set yourself free from those hidden, suppressed emotional blocks that sabotage your life?
- Acquire other supportive tools to help you on this path of liberation?
- Allow your breath to keep chiselling away to finally reveal the true you?
This non-residential weekend is being held in Finsbury Park, a cosmopolitan hub in North Islington, London. The venue is a unique space within easy reach of islington, Camden, Kings Cross and Central London. It is a 10 minute walk from Finsbury Park Station and is convenient to many bus routes. It is in a quiet mews away from the bustle of Seven Sisters Road, and close to good and affordable cafés. The venue offers two large rooms, both equipped with cushions, blankets and futons, and the wooden floors are covered with Persian and afghan rugs.
This is an invitation to continue on your journey to true freedom.
Then book your place as soon as possible.
Here are the details:
Event: Level 2 and 3 (non-residential weekend)
Date: Friday 4th to Monday 7th of August 2017
Time: 9.00am to 5.30pm
Venue: The British School of Shiatsu-Do
Unit 3, Thane Works, Thane Villas,
London N7 7NU