Transformational Breath® Introductory Workshop
The key to personal transformation
Are you a shallow breather? Perhaps you are going through physical, mental or emotional challenges, feeling stressed, anxious, or "stuck" in one or more areas of your life? If so, come and join Zofia, Aylin, and their amazing assisting facilitators for a powerful experience with the award winning self-healing technique of Transformational Breath®. We welcome all, beginners and experienced breathers to experience this safe and easy to learn self empowering modality.
During the workshop you will be helped to identify your own unique breathing pattern and learn to breathe deeper. Sound, movement and gentle acupressure will also be used. We will support you in your journey deep inside.
Why join? Here are some physical, emotional and psychological benefits of deep, full, connected diaphragmatic breathing:
- it detoxifies the body
- it eliminates restrictive breathing patterns and opens the respiratory system
- it increases oxygenation and energy levels in the body
- it stimulates circulation and the lymphatic system and massages the organs
- it improves physical wellness, helps to release physical tension
- it promotes integration of our suppressed feelings, emotions, limiting beliefs, self-sabotaging patterns
- it reduces stress, worry and anxiety and increases relaxation
- it improves self-esteem
- it activates a high frequency of electromagnetic vibration throughout the body and mind
- it helps you to feel more connected, authentic, aware, focused and free
Bring a water bottle, as breathwork can make you thirsty. It is best if you wear loose and comfortable clothing. It is preferable not to eat directly before the session.
Limited places available. Book early to avoid disappointment.
Closest stations: Putney Rail Station, East Putney Station (district line)
- Date: 10 May 2018
- Times: 7pm - 9pm
- Location: Putney Library, 5-7 Disraeli Rd Putney, SW15 2DR, London (please use the wooden door on the right of the main entrance to the library. We will leave a note on the door)