Transformatinal Breath® Introductory Workshop
Transformational Breath® Introductory Workshop
Who is this workshop for?
This Introductory Workshop is suitable for beginners and those of you with experience of breath work. We can never have too much breath!
What are the benefits?
- Increases oxygenation throughout the body
- Detoxifies the whole body
- Improves energy levels
- Stimulates circulation
- Balances the flow of energy through the body
- Resolves addictions
- Reduces worry and anxiety
- Relieves depression and negative emotions
- Expands awareness
- Allows fuller expression of love and joy
- Improves well-being for many conditions and ailments such as:
- Stress Reduction, Respiratory ailments, Headaches, Low energy, Psychosomatic illnesses, Anaerobic diseases, and many others.
What will happen at the workshop?
You will be introduced to the 4 basics of Transformational Breath®
and create a deep awareness of your individual breathing pattern. Helena and Lisa will use gentle movement, sound vibration techniques and simple core affirmations to facilitate a full circular breath pattern, helping you to reconnect fully to the power of your breath. This is your chance to clear blockages in your energy system, to relax, let go and let Helena and Lisa take care of you for a few hours.
- AWARD WINNING THERAPY : The Institute of Complementary and Natural Medicine awarded Transformational Breath® UK 'Best Complementary Medicine Organisation' for 2014.
- Our Breath-Work has been endorsed by well-known integrative medical experts such as Deepak Chopra MD and Christiane Northrup MD
- It is different to other forms of breath-work or yogic pranayama
- It utilizes a full relaxed breath that originates in the lower abdomen and repeats the inhalation and exhalation without pausing.
- It integrates other healing modalities such as toning, hands-on and somatic integration.
- Includes a breath analysis that correlates with personal issues in life.
- Can be practiced alone after a few facilitated sessions.
Where will it be held?
It will be held in the peace and tranquillity of Whalebones Park, Barnet, North London which is easily accessible by tube and bus services. Ample parking is freely available. Come and join Helena and Lisa in the stunning natural beauty of Whalebones and allow Transformational Breath® to work its magic.
What must I do to prepare?
Please remember to wear comfortable clothes (like gym or yoga attire)
Wear warm socks (no shoes allowed indoors)
Eat lightly beforehand.
Bring an open mind and begin to formulate an intention for the session
Water, blankets and cushions will be supplied.
- Date: 19 May 2018
- Times: 14.30 - 17.30
- Location: Barnet, North London
- Duration: 3 hours
Get in Touch
- Telephone: 07956874781 or 07764156306
- Email: [email protected];[email protected]